The carpet cleaning process can be painful for the occupants of any establishment. Long dry times, lost productivity, off hour access all contribute to a negative situation that most people would not want to endure. It’s no wonder they put off carpet cleaning until it’s absolutely necessary. Why not make it less painful for the people you are actually working to satisfy?
Dry and Low moisture carpet cleaning has a number of distinct advantages:
– Low moisture means very short dry times. The occupants can get back to business far quicker since a fraction of the amount of water is used.
– Spots don’t mysteriously reappear after cleaning
– Security- doors don’t have to be left open to accommodate hoses
– Carpets that are loaded with soil attracting residue can be rehabilitated and will stay cleaner longer
– Quiet machinery that can be utilized during regular business hours
– Environmentally friendly. No harsh chemistry is used and the machines are electrically powered
– Vastly decreased slip/fall hazards
Our system not only provides these benefits, but it is so easy to master you’ll wonder why you didn’t start using it sooner.
There are many reasons to clean with Carpet Cleaner…
|…user friendly||…carpet friendly||…environmentally friendly|