NKapper is an excellent encapsulating pre spray and spot remover. This product can be used alone as an encapsulation solution, or as a pre spray when using Natradri compound. Encapsulants work by dissolving the soil and suspending it within a crystalline film on the carpet fiber. This film then dries and is removed by subsequent vacuuming. The result is an instantly clean carpet with no residue to cause resoiling. It can also be used full strength for tough spots and no worries.
The dilution rate depends on the function you need. For pre spraying applications, 5-10 ounces per gallon of water works great. For really tough traffic lanes, a half and half mix works great. If you have some tough spots that don’t respond to these, apply full strength in a hand held sprayer for great results.
One Product - Three Jobs
- Apply the nKapper undiluted to a clean tissue.
- Moisten the stain with the tissue.
- Dab the dissolved stain away with a clean part of the towel. Do NOT rub!
- Mix 10 ounces of nKapper concentrate to 1 gallon of water and then brush it into the carpet pile with the driStar carpet cleaning machine.
- As the carpet is brushed, the loosened soil will be coated & encapsulated.
- The encapsulated soil particles are held in suspension within the crystalized cleaning agent until they are recovered – leaving a clean, fresh, new-looking carpet.
PRESPRAY FOR NATRADRI COMPOUND
- Mix 5 ounces of nKapper concentrate to 1 gallon of water.
- Spray onto the soiled areas and stains. Use enough product to moisten the carpet, but do not soak it.
- Then sprinkle the natraDri compound onto the carpet and brush in with driStar machine. The nKapper loosens the soil which is then trapped in the natraDri compound.
Looking for Support?
We have a full library of resources for your convenience including Parts Manuals, Electrical Drawings, and Application Videos.